How do I pair Bluetooth Headphones with Gear 2?

shanezam203

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I got a pair of Motorola Bluetooth Headphones, I may pair them with my s5 but how do I pair them directly with the Gear 2?
Or is it all done through the Galaxy and then potentially I can leave my s5 behind and play media on the internal memory of my Gear?

Thank you,

Shane

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I got a pair of Motorola Bluetooth Headphones, I may pair them with my s5 but how do I pair them directly with the Gear 2?
Or is it all done through the Galaxy and then potentially I can leave my s5 behind and play media on the internal memory of my Gear?

Thank you,

Shane

You can pair it to the gear. Pairs just like the S5. You can have them all paired and connected at the same or separately.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

hirenshah

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I have the LG Tone (HBS-730) and if I pair the headphone to my phone the Gear 2 disconnects, and if I paid the Gear 2, the headphones disconnect :(

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I have the LG Tone (HBS-730) and if I pair the headphone to my phone the Gear 2 disconnects, and if I paid the Gear 2, the headphones disconnect :(

What phone are you using? I looked up the specs on your headphones, and they state that it supports multi-connection.
Multi-connection - Lg HBS-730 User Manual [Page 6]
Have you tried pairing according to the directions provided in the user manual?

hirenshah

May 22, 2014
Visit site
What phone are you using? I looked up the specs on your headphones, and they state that it supports multi-connection.
Multi-connection - Lg HBS-730 User Manual [Page 6]
Have you tried pairing according to the directions provided in the user manual?

I have the Galaxy S4 using a Google Edition ROM (added all the necessary APKs to make Gear 2 work). I have followed the pairing instructions to the letter, as well as tried what people have suggested online but the phone always disconnects one when I connect the other.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user