Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tizen Experts for Gear info!

If you haven't come across the Tizen Experts site yet and are interested in latest Samsung Gear info, how-to videos, app reviews and free Gear wallpaper, be sure to check out Tizen Experts | Tizen, Just one Byte at a time. I don't work for them, I just like their site.

Default Re: Tizen Experts for Gear info!

I get this message when I click your link:

High Risk Website Blocked
    Access has been blocked as the threat Troj/JSRedir-GS has been found on this website.
    Return to the page you were previously viewing.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Across all devices? PC, phone, etc? I have never encountered this message.

I do not want to try from other devices... Is it a high risk website, or is it safe?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Hufza View Post
    I do not want to try from other devices... Is it a high risk website, or is it safe?
    I don't believe it is high risk. I've seen many people on this forum post info from the site. I did test it for you today, however. I usually use my Note 3, but I opened the page today on my home PC, a colleague's iPad, My Note Pro12.2, my work MacBook Pro, and my work iPhone 5s. No problems opening the page. I personally feel very safe. But that's me. Maybe others here can reassure you? Hope this helps you.

I opened it on my windows 7 pc. And had no issues. No warnings at all and I'm running nod32 and malware bytes on my system. I believe it's safe.

Posted via Android Central App