Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By haus
  • 2 Post By Brian McFarland
  • 1 Post By haus
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gold Brown Gear 2 Available

For those of you waiting on the Gold Brown Gear 2, it looks like Amazon is offering it from BLUTEKUSA. They are charging $329 with free shipping (ships tomorrow or Wednesday and 3-5 business days in transit). Expedited shipping available for $13 (ships tomorrow or Wednesday and 1-3 business days in transit). It appears Samsung.com, Best Buy, and ATT are still showing it as unavailable or only available for preorder. Other members on the forum may have info on when those will be available?

Global Posts
    323 Global Posts

Default Re: Gold Brown Gear 2 Available

Quote Originally Posted by JacksonEdwardHarrison View Post
    For those of you waiting on the Gold Brown Gear 2, it looks like Amazon is offering it from BLUTEKUSA. They are charging $329 with free shipping (ships tomorrow or Wednesday and 3-5 business days in transit). Expedited shipping available for $13 (ships tomorrow or Wednesday and 1-3 business days in transit). It appears Samsung.com, Best Buy, and ATT are still showing it as unavailable or only available for preorder. Other members on the forum may have info on when those will be available?
    Supposed to ship 4/30 from AT&T...fingers crossed. I can wait a couple days to save $30 plus the $75 "3 accessories" discount. But AT&T pushed back the date once so I'm cautiously optimistic. I suppose if someone else has them that's a good sign - at least we know Samsung is making them.

Global Posts
    323 Global Posts

So now April 30th has come and (pretty much) gone - anyone receive a shipment (or further delay) notification from AT&T? Not a peep from them today and they still show "shipping 4/30".

FYI Amazon now shows them in stock, Prime, $299.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I got my black/silver from AT&T. It was to ship 3 days early on the 8th. I didn't get my notice until about 10 pm that night! I had given up hope and then the email came in that late. I think you may still have hope. Fingers crossed for you!
    Thanked by:
    haus 

Quote Originally Posted by JacksonEdwardHarrison View Post
    I got my black/silver from AT&T. It was to ship 3 days early on the 8th. I didn't get my notice until about 10 pm that night! I had given up hope and then the email came in that late. I think you may still have hope. Fingers crossed for you!
    I called at&t yesterday (4/30/14) and they said there is a lot of demand.(gold/brown) I also asked if it would ship April 30 and the women sounded like she didn't have a clue. I got an email April 22 saying shipping was going to be delayed. Who knows when its going to ship. I getting pretty angry seeing as how the guy at the at&t store on April 11 said it would ship out with in the next 24 hrs

Just got my notification! I was told I was 30th at all AT&Ts to pre order it. Idk if thats true or not.

Posted via Android Central App

Last night I ordered that color G2 from Amazon. gets here Saturday.
    Samsung Note 2 and Gear 2

Quote Originally Posted by 1812dave View Post
    Last night I ordered that color G2 from Amazon. gets here Saturday.
    Update just got my notification at 12:58 pm today from at&t saying its been shipped(gold/brown) finally

Global Posts
    323 Global Posts

Awesome - sounds like they're starting to move some inventory - thanks for the updates.

Edit: I didn't get an email (yet) but after seeing these posts I checked my online order status and it's showing shipped.
    Hufza likes this.