- 11 Posts
Gear 2 Neo loses BT connection
Im not sure is this Gear 2 Neo or Galaxy S3 problem, but once per day G2N disconnects and then automatically connects via BT to Galaxy S3. Its not a huge problem, maybe its not a problem at all, but does anyone else has the same...I read, at some other net forums, that it might be a bug after the last firmware update over Galaxy Gear (1) where this problem occurs more often. But what about Gear2?
- 04-30-2014, 03:38 PM #2
- 05-01-2014, 11:59 AM #4
Re: Gear 2 Neo loses BT connection
I can't say for certain the problem is caused by the update, since I don't remember when the update occurred. The issue seems to occur about 1.5 weeks ago, and the occurrence gets greater each day.
Perhaps someone else can share their own experience?
Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app
- By Index77 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 122Last Post: 08-29-2014, 08:40 AM
- By Marcelo Rivero in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:36 PM
- By bendernyc in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 02:46 AM
- By jayonegame in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2014, 03:40 PM
- By gunznbutta456 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 07:29 PM