My charging dock fits my watch fine, wife's gold/brown model slips off too easily
I miked the distance between the tangs and notches of both docks (my charger is more snug on her phone than hers). Hers is every slightly narrower in that dimension, which would lead me to believe it should fit tighter. But it doesn't.
I'm wondering if the brown dock that ships with the gold/brown watch is ever so slightly (indiscernible to the eye) different in some other aspect than what I measured, which I figured would be the critical dimension.
Anyone found a good solution to a loose charger dock?
BTW, the power block is white...shades of Apple!
- 05-03-2014, 12:49 AM #2
Re: My charging dock fits my watch fine, wife's gold/brown model slips off too easily
I know what gear 2 and gear 2 neo chargers are different. My neo cradle is too big for my Gear 2
Posted via Android Central App
- By JoshR81 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-05-2014, 11:14 PM
- By ahawkua in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 05-04-2014, 01:53 PM
- By Toddzilla#WN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2014, 02:09 AM
- By kaide Le Blanc in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2014, 04:09 PM
- By alil25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:36 PM