Amazing alternative to Gear

migs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
i agree...this is supposed to be a forum on the gear 2...not plugging something different

Sorry you're right but there isn't a general SmartWatch subforum didn't know anywhere else to put it that was related to smart watches

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Sorry you're right but there isn't a general SmartWatch subforum didn't know anywhere else to put it that was related to smart watches

Mobile Nations has an entire website dedicated to wearable tech. You can scroll down to the other Mobile Nations sites at the bottom of this page to go to Connectedly, or click here: Connectedly

migs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Mobile Nations has an entire website dedicated to wearable tech. You can scroll down to the other Mobile Nations sites at the bottom of this page to go to Connectedly, or click here: Connectedly

Thanks so much for the advice, Sent Connectedly the tip, now it's front page news!

serdrakov

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
The design is horrible. I would never wear a watch that big on my wrist.
Nice features but objectively speaking if I wanted to use that many apps in a device, I may as well just use the full app on my phone. :p

warkittens26

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I agree with most that this watch is particularly bulky. That being said, this is what Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo should be. The Gear 2/Neo has great potential to be an amazing watch, but right now its not very mature as a product. Don't get me wrong, love my Neo, just looking for better support from Samsung and more apps that will work on Tizen OS. Still, it's good to see developers and manufacturers embracing wearables.