Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gear 2 and Outlook Email - also Golf App Issue

Hi all.

I had the original gear and was able to do 2 things I can't seem to do on the gear 2.

First, my encrypted company outlook mail showed the content of the original gear. Now I get the "cannot display content blah blah" on the Gear 2.

Also, the Gear had the Golf Navi app available and I cannot find a golf app for the Gear 2.

So far I love all the improvements but these are 2 of the main reasons I have the watch.

H-E-L-P!!!

Default Re: Gear 2 and Outlook Email - also Golf App Issue

Quote Originally Posted by guitguy11 View Post
    Hi all.

I had the original gear and was able to do 2 things I can't seem to do on the gear 2.

First, my encrypted company outlook mail showed the content of the original gear. Now I get the "cannot display content blah blah" on the Gear 2.

H-E-L-P!!!
    I feel bad no one has responded yet, but I am hopeful someone will. Unfortunately, I don't have the answer. It has been discussed on the forum however. I am not sure if it was resolved or if people are still waiting on a Samsung fix. For now, I would recommend you search the word "exchange" in the search tool. Search Android Forums - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com[]=1012

You might also PM those users and see if they found a solution. Finally, it might be a good idea to add the word "exchange" to the title of your thread. That may get their attention. Hope you find your answer.
    Thanked by:

I'm sorry, I totally forgot to mention Golf Navi should be in Gear Manager > Samsung Apps > Health/Fitness. Does it not appear for you?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Hi. Thanks. I did locate golf navi and was thrilled. Just walked over to my home course to try it out. Now - not so much. I have to see if there are any user hints located. It takes a long time to recognize tthe course and then I could not figure out how to advance holes. But glad it is here and thanks for pointing it out.

Hi all. I a m having problems with my Gear 2 Neo and email texts. I can not see the actual message in emails, only the subject. This started after a factory reset a week ago. No matter what I do I can't fix it. Any ideas?

Posted via Android Central App

Hello Guys I have a problem I installed the gear manager on my samsung duos 2 grand in gear manager samsung app but I can not find golfnavi for gear why? Help me