Test your GEAR 2 skills by helping me!! Microsoft exchange are not pushing!!

rlamas67

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Title kinda says it I've had my Gear 2 for about 5 days and the unread missed Email from my Microsoft exchange are not pushing to my Gear 2. after reconnection

THE GOOD: my Yahoo, gmai,l Microsoft exchange and text push threw fine if i'm constantly connected to my S5

THE BAD: now this only happens when i step away from my phone. My Gear 2 will disconnect Bluetooth, if my phone receives an email (Microsoft exchange), text,G mail or yahoo mail while i'm away all those unread or missed notifications should push threw my to my Gear 2 when ever my gear 2 is close enough to reconnect correct? i mean that what it says if you scroll down to the bottom where your notification setting are at in your "Gear manager" ...

the only ones that do push threw after reconnection are my yahoo mail, text and Gmail.

I guess what i'm trying to say is when I'm walking back to my phone and my Gear 2 pairs back up to my S5 i should receive ALL missed notifications not just "some".

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Here's a suggestion. . I used this in an office environment---> http://www.companionlink.com/ , and you load it on your computer and it will sync to your Gmail and you'll stay getting your exchange emails on your phone. It works great and still using it too. Try the trial first. .. to make sure you'll like it. You'll get 30 days.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2