App shortcut size and screen brightness
I am having a couple of issues with my gear 2:
1. The screen brightness keeps going to zero. Any way to fix this?
2. The shortcuts for my apps are huge and show one per screen. Not sure what I did, but is there any way to revert?
- 05-06-2014, 01:14 PM #2
Re: App shortcut size and screen brightness
1. The screen times out. You can change the settings to make it last longer, but it will not be "always on". Settings>Display>Screen Timeout.
2. Pinch with two fingers on the screen to go back to smaller icons.
- 05-06-2014, 02:15 PM #3
- 05-06-2014, 02:25 PM #4
- 06-11-2014, 04:11 PM #5
- By blueyzfr6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2015, 06:42 PM
- By mark5019 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2014, 11:21 AM
- By trakAx in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 08:11 AM