Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how does the notifications work...

Is there a certain ringtone for everything? can you chaange the ring and text tones?

Default Re: how does the notifications work...

Go to settings, sound to change tones
    Samsung Note 2 and Gear 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I dont own one so i didnt know if the calls and texts have the same jingle....can you add more?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to buy o e or not so everyone's help is greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by iamdustin24 View Post
    I dont own one so i didnt know if the calls and texts have the same jingle....can you add more?
    At present there are three stock ringtones and three stock notification sounds. I don't know if you can add your own.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Last question
    On my Note 2 I use a third party texting app and have my stock messenger basically disabled (no notification what so ever but the messages still available in Stock app ect) would I have to turn all that back on for the Gear 2? I highly doubt they have this app in the app store.

Last question
    On my Note 2 I use a third party texting app and have my stock messenger basically disabled (no notification what so ever but the messages still available in Stock app ect) would I have to turn all that back on for the Gear 2? I highly doubt they have this app in the app store.
    I don't know, but we did have this thread going for a while. Go SMS and the Gear 2 The info is over two weeks old. You may want to contact pj737 to see if he ever found a solution. Even if you don't use GoSMS, I'm sure if he found a way it would apply to your email client as well.

Last question
    You can reply to messages on the gear only with the stock messaging app as the default. You can receive notifications for 3rd party apps but can't reply just yet. Hopefully they change this in the future.

-via Android Central App on GWaLL's S5