Multi-Watch

JacksonEdwardHarrison

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone tried this app and found a way to load up all of your Watch Styler faces for editing? Thanks.

From an article/video ([Video] Multi Watch for the Samsung Gear 2 now supports analogue themes | Tizen Experts) on TizenExperts.Com:

"You basically need to download the theme file from gearfaces (.wstheme), and copy it to the downloads folder on the Gear 2. Make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on the Gear 2 in order to copy the files across, Settings -> Gear Info -> Select USB Debugging."

Batman8888

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
As mentioned in the other post...thanks JHE for the reply. By the way, just so you know if you are also using this app, that out of frustration I pulled out my old PC and was then able to move the files (similar to the Multi-Watch video, but the directory structure was different). Anyway, putting the files into the "downloads" folder still didn't work. I'm not sure if it's because it's in the wrong directory or if it's because there is no "load" button to use to load up newly downloaded themes like in the video. So the Gear 2 doesn't even know that new themes are available.

I still gotta figure out the Mac connection issue. Also, unless I'm wrong, Multi-Watch only lets you edit a "temporary" face. It doesn't seem to offer a way to save any of the edited faces that you really like. Hopefully that option will be added in a future update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL