new Samsung apps won't download

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know why when trying to download new samsung app...I hit the install button...flashes like it will install...then goes back to the install button and won't install? Also...trying to download music to music player...won't move it to gear 2. Have a Note 3 on Verizon... Confusing..

Posted via Android Central App

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know why when trying to download new samsung app...I hit the install button...flashes like it will install...then goes back to the install button and won't install? Also...trying to download music to music player...won't move it to gear 2. Have a Note 3 on Verizon... Confusing..

You need to go to your running apps in settings, click options, then cache and clear Google Play Store Cache or samsung apps cache. Should work do the same for any other app.

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

You need to go to settings click the security button and check the install from unknown sources. This will allow Samsung apps to install. All android phones are locked to use only the Play store for "security reasons".

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Here is a pic of the screen.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-10-11-38-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-10-11-38-17.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 61

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

As for me all I did was restart my watch then it worked to install my Samsung apps. I had an issue 2 days ago, and couldn't install any updates or a new one that was released. Finally Restarted the watch. ... And it worked. . Allowing me to install the Samsung apps and updates.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I finally read where the Gear 2 can only smoothly work with Android 4.4.,I have Verizon and the note 3.....which is on 4.3. Found a website to sideload updated version of Samsung apps....helped on some of the apps....Facebook app still won't give notifications....a few others.....waiting on 4.4 to be able to use fully. Anyone else?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2