MapMyRun sometimes loses BT connection to watch (2 watches; 2 Note2's)
On one watch we had to restart the watch twice before getting BT back.
On my watch it automatically reconnected in a minute or so, then lost it again, but for less than a minute. I didn't do anything to get it working.
Anyone found a long-term solution to this or do you all think we just need to hope for updates to the app? PS: I don't lose BT to my watch (that I know of) when it's within range and I'm not using MMR.
- By tics01 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2014, 06:26 PM
- By Robert Almaguer in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 05-11-2014, 09:29 PM
- By darryjr in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:47 PM
- By dlin95123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2014, 12:52 PM
- By David_Baranek in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2014, 11:53 AM