Can I accomplish this?
While I am waiting for my Neo to come in, I have a couple of questions.
I understand that since I have such an outdated phone, the Note 3, that our S-Heath doesn’t really do much with the Gear2. Let me please ask if I am going to be able to accomplish what I want.
Sync to some kind of app and show me the following:
Steps, calories burned and sleep, all broken down into a way that I can see how much during certain hours. Here is an example for what I am talking about:
- 05-16-2014, 07:47 AM #2
- 05-16-2014, 12:08 PM #4
- 05-23-2014, 12:57 PM #5
- By Nick Allen3 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2014, 02:47 PM
- By rankar7 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2014, 10:13 AM
- By Jyl Stewart in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2014, 06:35 AM
- By breadmanjp in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 06:27 PM
- By marklar47 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 05:16 PM