- 2 Posts
Gear 2 + Headsets
I have a question: i'm thinking about buying the gear 2 neo, and i have a galaxy s5; i really like to play my music with the phone, using my headset plugged in (i have a bose headsets with a very good playback sound), and i'd like to know 2 things:
1- is it possible to control the phne player with the gear, for instance to change the song, or the volume?
2- if i recive a call, and i answer with the gear, is it possible to use it as a mic ony, having the audio from the call passing through the headsets?
Thank you in advanced.
- 05-18-2014, 07:54 AM #2
- 05-19-2014, 12:39 AM #4
Re: Gear 2 + Headsets
I have the gear 2 neo using a note 3 and the bluetooth backbeats go 2 head phones. You can use the gear 2 to control just about any audio app such as pause, play skip forward or back and of course volume control. I use the poweramp app because it also shows the current song playing on my gear 2 neo. Far as audio and the mic, its only one of the 3 you can use at once from my experience thus far. I don't have any non mic headphones to try and see if audio is done solely through the headphones and mic through the gear. But I assume not because the gear gives you the option to either use it or transfer to the phone or a Bluetooth headset. Hope this helps.
- 05-19-2014, 12:58 PM #5
- By hoddy4 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2015, 08:09 PM
- By JimCurr in forum Samsung Gear Fit 1 & 2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2014, 07:09 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2014, 02:32 AM
- By Zach Kirk in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2014, 07:40 PM
- By SMD in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2014, 05:16 PM