- 1,860 Posts
watch band - is snug to the skin required?
If I put a new band on the watch, does it have to be one that fits snugly? If I keep the watch (still pondering) one of the reasons will be the pedometer. I don't know if in order for it to work if it has to be snug to the skin or not? Same thing with the sleep monitor app.
Does anyone know how these apps do their individual jobs and if snug to the skin has anything to do with it?
Save a life & make your life better.
Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
- 05-19-2014, 01:52 PM #2
- 05-19-2014, 01:53 PM #3
- By Incitatus in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 16Last Post: 05-31-2014, 11:50 AM
- By AlpineAddict in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2014, 03:00 AM
- By Dman1965 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 05-21-2014, 03:40 PM
- By fiat3192 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 05-19-2014, 11:49 PM
- By Prop_r in forum Sony Z Ultra Google Play editionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2014, 12:27 PM