- 6 Posts
Gear 2 Neo - Lockscreen issues (lag?)
I just got my Gear 2 Neo and i pretty much love it! really adds a lot of features and daily functionally to my Samsung Galaxy S5. I was looking forward to the feature Lock phone when Bluetooth connection is lost. It works pretty well, but sometimes when i pull up the phone from my pocket, the "pattern lock" will be visible for 0,5 to 3 seconds on my phone, and it fade into slide to unlock again, but other times it just works flawlessly.
Have anyone else noticed this? and possibly found a way to make it work better?
PS. I noticed that when the watch screen is on this issue never occurs.
- 05-20-2014, 06:13 AM #2
- 05-20-2014, 03:58 PM #3
- 05-20-2014, 04:40 PM #4
- 05-15-2015, 06:54 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Gear 2 Neo watch- Lockscreen issues (lag?)
Ok I just bought a Samsung gear 2 neo and I am having issues with it scrolling through the apps.
Is there anyway to lock the screen on setting I have, in clock and pedometer, to where if the screen gets hit it doesn't start my sleep or pause my steps?
Aso so far I don't see where it is syncing my phone steps and my watch steps together for one combined number. It shows 2 separate sets. Hmmmmm I don't want to be showing double steps. I thought this way I could look at my watch when not having my phone on me to see my "total" steps taken. Or if I I leave my phone on my desk my watch would keep track of the steps.
- By luv4u859 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:59 PM
- By Snickersthecat in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2014, 01:34 AM
- By meli smiles in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2014, 06:25 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2014, 09:56 AM
- By captafg in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2014, 08:57 AM