Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Index77
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default gear 2 neo music player

I've transferred a few mp3 folders/files to the neo but the player only lists and plays them as single tracks. Is there a way to access and play them as albums and not just shuffled album tracks played alphabetically.

Default Re: gear 2 neo music player

Can you specify more what do you want. I might create alternative standalone music player

what about "folder audio player" suitable for audio books and albums with more features?
    Last edited by Index77; 05-21-2014 at 12:56 PM.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I want to play a full album ie tracks 1-10 in the order intended and by the same artist.
    At the moment I have put 5 different albums into the neo but the neo doesn't seem to have the option of playing each album separately. it just plays tracks ie. track 1 from album 1 and then track 1 from album 2 or just plays all the tracks from all of the albums alphabetically ie. track named alpha from album 3 and then track named ant from album 1 and then track named arise from album 5 etc
    is there something I'm not doing correctly, missing, or should the folders etc be in a certain format or is this just the way the player on the neo does things.

actually you can play music by folder. click on the top-right button --> click on the top right button --> navigate to folders list and click on first item and then music will play in order
    Thanked by:
    JimSmith94 likes this.

I picked up the gear 2 neo and the Galaxy S5 and can't seem to sync my music. Little help please

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Di Gaetano View Post
    I picked up the gear 2 neo and the Galaxy S5 and can't seem to sync my music. Little help please

Posted via Android Central App
    You are somewhat limited moving tracks over, by BT connection. I believe it's ten at a time:
    Gear Manager>My Apps>Music Player settings icon. Selct your songs, wait a bit for transfer, should show up on your watch!
    Also, by connecting to your pc via USB, I think you can drag and drop.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardchest View Post
    You are somewhat limited moving tracks over, by BT connection. I believe it's ten at a time:
    Gear Manager>My Apps>Music Player settings icon. Selct your songs, wait a bit for transfer, should show up on your watch!
    Also, by connecting to your pc via USB, I think you can drag and drop.
    yes, it is 10 at a time. kind of a drag when you want to send 100 or more songs to the watch as I have.
    Samsung Note 2 and Gear 2
    Thanked by:
    kazrim 

I can't seem to view these tracks by folder. They just show up as one big list alphabetically. I tried your upper right corner twice tip and that just brings up playlists. An alternate player would be great.

zzz

I only put a small amount on mine but unfortunately, My Note 3 will only connect to either my Gear 2 or my LG BT Headset but not both at once. Rather annoying but whatever. Gear comes first.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"