- 168 Posts
S Health update for S5 Galaxy has Interesting things in it... maybe in the future for Gear?
New stuff for Samsung Galaxy S5 for S Health update via Samsung's mobile health app can now tell when you're stressed out and S Health for Galaxy S5 now measures Stress levels and Galaxy S5′s Heart Rate Sensor can check Stress Level | SamMobile
The Galaxy S5's heart rate sensor has mostly been handy for fitness gurus, but it's now helpful for the rest of us, too. Samsung has pushed out an update to S Health that uses the sensor to track stress levels; if your heart is racing after a bad day at work, you'll know. The app also tracks long-term trends, so it should be clear when you're overdue for a vacation. While S Health won't help you get rid of the annoying coworkers or personal dramas that cause stress, the app will at least make it clear that it's time to relax.
- 05-27-2014, 11:15 AM #2
- 05-28-2014, 09:42 PM #3
- 05-29-2014, 04:43 AM #4
- 05-29-2014, 11:12 AM #6
- 05-30-2014, 01:52 AM #7
- 08-24-2014, 06:18 AM #8
- 10-28-2014, 10:37 AM #9
- By Mr Smilie in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 49Last Post: 07-07-2014, 04:48 AM
- By Peter Shurr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 9Last Post: 05-30-2014, 05:18 PM
- By Bugsbunnytablet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2014, 02:16 PM
- By torytells in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2014, 04:47 AM
- By ludzilla in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2014, 01:40 PM