- 184 Posts
I have a Gear 2 Neo paired with an S5. Recently, when an update to a Gear app tries to install, I receive an error stating that the device has lost its connection, etc. Samsung apps hangs while installing and requires a force quit. I cleared the caches and did restarts. Anyone else experiencing this? I thought I would ask before going through factory resetting crap.
New apps install fine, and ones requiring an update can be removed and reinstalled with their updated versions just fine.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-31-2014, 08:57 PM #2
- 221 Posts
Re: Updates to Gear 2 Neo Apps Hangup. Anyone else?
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
- 06-01-2014, 09:14 PM #3
- 06-02-2014, 01:10 PM #4
- 06-02-2014, 09:43 PM #5
- By Peaches36 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:11 PM
- By IAmAnOptimist in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2014, 02:52 AM
- By Rajeev Kumar5 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2014, 01:23 PM
- By gjones1 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2014, 05:52 PM
- By Benjamin_NYC in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2014, 04:32 PM