- 2 Posts
Can't install the apps that I purchased the Gear 2 for......
I have an S3 and I bought the Gear 2. I have the settings set to install 3 party apps and was able to install CNN with no problem. The apps I am looking for are Feedly and Life360. The promo material from Samsung said that they would be available at launch but they don't show up in the gear manager/samsung app options.
- 06-03-2014, 06:56 PM #2
- 06-04-2014, 07:44 AM #3
Re: Can't install the apps that I purchased the Gear 2 for......
From others in this forum, it seems that specific app availability is determined by some combination of:
- Phone model
- Geographic location
- (Possibly) Gear model (Gear 2 or Gear 2 Neo)
- By Knightflt in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 18Last Post: 07-10-2016, 02:54 AM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2014, 04:38 PM
- By like2innovate in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 12:44 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 06:22 PM
- By LeoRex in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2014, 04:57 PM