- 06-09-2014, 07:31 PM #2
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: S5 and gear 2 or neo sync with s health?
I just purchased as Gear 2 Neo and it seems to "mostly" work and sync with S Health on an S5. I seem to be missing the heart rate tracking "during" an exercise, but otherwise the heart rate, pedometer, and other exercise data seem to keep in pretty good sync.
- By chrischong in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2016, 07:11 PM
- By thetryal in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2014, 12:06 PM
- By wendy5001 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 10:13 PM
- By Masum56k in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:21 AM
- By larryg in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:19 AM