How about a Loyalty Cards app/sync

U4icLab

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Something that syncs to the phone and displays a barcode, ie Starbucks card, grocery store, lowes, etc. Location based would also be nifty....similar to Google Loyalty Cards in Wallet or Apple's Passbook

Posted via Android Central App

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Something that syncs to the phone and displays a barcode, ie Starbucks card, grocery store, lowes, etc. Location based would also be nifty....similar to Google Loyalty Cards in Wallet or Apple's Passbook

Posted via Android Central App

Why don't you post your request on developer forums. I don't know if any other developer is visiting this forum.
You can search for Tizen developer general forum and request Starbuck or QR reader.. you might get it

Everyday, there are new devs coming to the site asking questions about Gear.. There are US devs for sure. I think they will bring good apps

johnmltb33

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
You might like Stocard available in the Google Play Store for free! It lets you pick from pre-set vendors or scan in your own cards and use them instead of carrying the actual card. Enjoy!

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
You might like Stocard available in the Google Play Store for free! It lets you pick from pre-set vendors or scan in your own cards and use them instead of carrying the actual card. Enjoy!
While that may work on the OP's phone, this being a Gear 2 forum, probably looking for one on the Gear 2 - Google Play store apps don't run on Tizen. ;)

GordJam

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, recently my friend told me about a mobile app which supports location based alerts and many other features. Will check and update you asap.