Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default galaxy gear 2 blurry pictures from camera

I bought my wife the galaxy gear 2 and all the pictures that she takes with her camera are blurry. Of course lens is clean and it is on auto focus. All pictures that she takes with it are blurry, close and far away. Is there a way to calibrate it? I cant see any moisture under the glass??? please help!

Default Re: galaxy gear 2 blurry pictures from camera

Top right corner of the camera view is the options button. Click on that and you will see "Focus Mode." Set it to "Auto" if not already done so.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

yes its set to auto, and the focus sucks I think i may have to take it back. There has to be something wrong

Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    ROM
    Freeza'sfre3 KitKat 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by rabidewok View Post
    yes its set to auto, and the focus sucks I think i may have to take it back. There has to be something wrong
    If you haven't already, reset the watch and try it without any added apps before you take it back.

So today I went to work in a kitchen. When I got there I had to go in the walk-in fridges and today happened to be hot. When that happens my glasses fog up. Anyway I was going to show off the camera feature of the gear 2 to a friend and when I turned it on the camera was foggy. I was so upset I thought water had gotten in it from the fridge encounter. So being the savvy guy I am I took rice,, put it in a bag with the watch and vacuum sealed it for several hours. When I cut open the seal and turned on the wattch it STILL didn't defogg!!!! Well great I said!!!! And I hit it with the palm of my hand..... The picture can in focus and all was well.... It brings me back to when hitting electronics made them work better.... So don't punch it just palm it and see if that helps... I was seriously thinking about returning it tomorrow but maybe just maybe I'll keep it