Thinking About Getting one just a few questions

nickbettschen

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
hey so ive been thinking about getting a watch, just have a few questions,

what is the difference between the neo 2 and the gear 2.

what does the new ones have that the first gear watch doesnt? and would it be worth the money id save by getting a old one or should i just got for one of the new ones?

also can you have more then one thing on bluetooth? cause when im in my car and its hooked in to bluetooth would the gear watch still work?

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
hey so ive been thinking about getting a watch, just have a few questions,

what is the difference between the neo 2 and the gear 2. Gear 2 has a camera and a metal body. Gear 2 Neo has a plastic body and no camera.

what does the new ones have that the first gear watch doesnt? and would it be worth the money id save by getting a old one or should i just got for one of the new ones? The Gear 2 and The Neo have an IR blaster that was not included in the Galaxy Gear. More changes under the hood : Quick comparison: Samsung Gear 2 versus Galaxy Gear | Android Central

also can you have more then one thing on bluetooth? cause when im in my car and its hooked in to bluetooth would the gear watch still work?
I am able to use BT headphones connected to my phone while the watch is also connected to my phone. I suppose that it would depend on your specific phone abilities, but in general, the answer to your question is yes.

Michael Lynady

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
So an owner of the original gear watch I would suggest holding off to see what the Android wear will be offering - I'm waiting on the moto360 myself

Posted via Android Central App

LowIQ

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
it works fine on my Kia Soul on the Bluetooth, every cars Bluetooth is different so results are expected to be different accordingly...

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm never recommending holding off for something else unless it's release is in the immediate future (may end up just being a waste of time). Why wait unless you just don't care one way or another? I don't know how good the new stuff will be or if I'd like it but I do know that the Gear 2 is out now. I have the Gear 2 Neo and am very happy with it. That's not to say whatever comes out later won't be better but that is ALWAYS going to be the case with technology. If you want something now and you have the means, then get it now so you can enjoy it. I've always tried to keep my devices in the family because I truly believe that a Samsung is better served by using another Samsung device, similar to using a Linksys Router with a Linksys adapter. Less likely to have issues but that's just me. Loving my Neo.