Who's fault is it that we can't reply to Hangouts messages?

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Well,. suffice to say that it didn't work on the original Gear either. The only messaging app you can respond to is the stock one and that does NOT include Hangouts or ChatON which also come with the phone. Who knows, down the road??

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
On the plus side, you can at least start a new text using S Voice and respond. It's something anyway and it does work relatively well.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
On the plus side, you can at least start a new text using S Voice and respond. It's something anyway and it does work relatively well.

Yes, I know I can message, but I overwhelmingly use Hangouts for texting. Tis a pity (at least for me) that Hangouts isn't included in the voice-to-text feature for replying to texts.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Yes, I know I can message, but I overwhelmingly use Hangouts for texting. Tis a pity (at least for me) that Hangouts isn't included in the voice-to-text feature for replying to texts.

Totally agree but since I can't do much about it, I made the stock messaging app my default. I still like using hangouts but I want to get the most out of my watch too. Not much we can do about it for now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude