Can't delete e-mails

ddoouugg

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
For a week, my Gear 2 worked great. But now I apparently have 500 e-mails on the Gear and can't receive any more. Obviously, I just need to delete some -- but my Gear won't let me! If I click "delete" on an individual open e-mail on the Gear, nothing happens. If I click the trash can, then select all and delete, still, nothing happens. What to do?

ddoouugg

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Well, I think I found a solution. I had no idea until now that holding the home button for 5-7 seconds will give you an opportunity to restart the Gear 2. I did that, then I could properly delete all of my e-mails after it restarted. And all works as it should now. I think.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Well, I think I found a solution. I had no idea until now that holding the home button for 5-7 seconds will give you an opportunity to restart the Gear 2. I did that, then I could properly delete all of my e-mails after it restarted. And all works as it should now. I think.

Yah I actually just discovered that too. Makes sense since that's how the phone works.

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
For a week, my Gear 2 worked great. But now I apparently have 500 e-mails on the Gear and can't receive any more. Obviously, I just need to delete some -- but my Gear won't let me! If I click "delete" on an individual open e-mail on the Gear, nothing happens. If I click the trash can, then select all and delete, still, nothing happens. What to do?

I've got 500 emails on my Gear 2 and I continue receiving them (I assume the oldest ones drop off). Your watch does something different? Do you get a message about not being able to receive more mail notifications?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams