- 15 Posts
Can't delete e-mails
For a week, my Gear 2 worked great. But now I apparently have 500 e-mails on the Gear and can't receive any more. Obviously, I just need to delete some -- but my Gear won't let me! If I click "delete" on an individual open e-mail on the Gear, nothing happens. If I click the trash can, then select all and delete, still, nothing happens. What to do?
- 15 Posts
Re: Can't delete e-mails
Well, I think I found a solution. I had no idea until now that holding the home button for 5-7 seconds will give you an opportunity to restart the Gear 2. I did that, then I could properly delete all of my e-mails after it restarted. And all works as it should now. I think.
- 06-24-2014, 09:07 AM #3
- 07-02-2014, 10:04 AM #4
- By berklon in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2015, 12:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2014, 04:36 PM
- By StylinProfilin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 11:08 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 07:31 PM