Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't delete e-mails

For a week, my Gear 2 worked great. But now I apparently have 500 e-mails on the Gear and can't receive any more. Obviously, I just need to delete some -- but my Gear won't let me! If I click "delete" on an individual open e-mail on the Gear, nothing happens. If I click the trash can, then select all and delete, still, nothing happens. What to do?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Can't delete e-mails

Well, I think I found a solution. I had no idea until now that holding the home button for 5-7 seconds will give you an opportunity to restart the Gear 2. I did that, then I could properly delete all of my e-mails after it restarted. And all works as it should now. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ddoouugg View Post
    Well, I think I found a solution. I had no idea until now that holding the home button for 5-7 seconds will give you an opportunity to restart the Gear 2. I did that, then I could properly delete all of my e-mails after it restarted. And all works as it should now. I think.
    Yah I actually just discovered that too. Makes sense since that's how the phone works.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"

Global Posts
    323 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ddoouugg View Post
    For a week, my Gear 2 worked great. But now I apparently have 500 e-mails on the Gear and can't receive any more. Obviously, I just need to delete some -- but my Gear won't let me! If I click "delete" on an individual open e-mail on the Gear, nothing happens. If I click the trash can, then select all and delete, still, nothing happens. What to do?
    I've got 500 emails on my Gear 2 and I continue receiving them (I assume the oldest ones drop off). Your watch does something different? Do you get a message about not being able to receive more mail notifications?