Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By emad1995
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

So I went to sleep with 100% battery last night, 6 hours later I wake up to 71% battery. I clearly must have a some setting I don't need on or something because this seems crazy.
    Note. I did have the sleep mode turned on to monitor my sleep but I doubt it should drain my battery this much

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: what to do to get the best possible battery life?

charge it up to 100% by bedtime, turn off sleep mode, and see if there's much of a difference. I don't use sleep monitoring. IMO, its pretty freaking gimmicky, to say the least, but whatever floats your boat.
    Verizon Note 2 on 4.4.2 and Gear 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: what to do to get the best possible battery life?

So I fixed my problem, I just recently bought the gear 2 and the first couple days I didn't let it drop under 40% because I was going out and didn't want it to die on me. So finally I decided to discharge the battery completely (it wouldn't even turn on anymore) and then when I charged to full, my battery was amazing. I turned on the sleep mode thing and 8 hours later I woke up to 93%. Only 7% drain in 8 hours.

Posted via Android Central App
    1812dave and lizardchest like this.