- 06-29-2014, 07:48 PM #2
- 06-30-2014, 02:56 AM #3
- 06-30-2014, 06:25 AM #4
- 06-30-2014, 11:28 AM #5
- 07-22-2014, 12:39 PM #6
- 2 Posts
Re: Has anyone else been "burned"
Yeah I too have had the same issue. It burnt through on my wrist. I informed LG Europe but they weren't helpful at all. I was quite shocked considering the negative PR this issue can create.
The watch will also now not charge correctly either because the pins have my blood marks and have blackened. Its not possible to clean it. Either way I've returned mine to Google within 14 days due to it being faulty. Glad I'm not the only one. This is a serious defect. I'll be holding out for the moto 360 instead now as it uses wireless charging instead of contact points.
This is the LG G Watch that was released at start of July 2014.
Last edited by Zachary Chambers; 07-22-2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: lg g watch
- 07-22-2014, 12:45 PM #7
- By OverLordOfYou in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2014, 01:15 PM
- By Adam Streck in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:34 PM
- By jstplnfrank in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2014, 01:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:54 PM
- By Rev2010 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 05:35 PM