- 91 Posts
PayPal for Gear 2 is up.
PayPal now has an app on the store for the Gear 2.
But, I've not been able to use it. I get a constant message to relogin on the phone for anything I try to do. I'm logged in and have it set to keep me logged in, but the Gear 2 tell me to relogin.
Hopefully, you all have better luck. It's good to seem them supporting the Gear 2, though.
- 06-30-2014, 03:22 PM #2
Re: PayPal for Gear 2 is up.
Thanks for the heads-up!
Better than what I'm getting; "Bluetooth connection failed, please restart app." or just nothing. Stays on the PayPal logo screen on Gear.
Signed in to my phone PayPal app AND under Gear Manager>Samsung Apps>PayPal app. I've done restarts of both phone and watch(not resets).
Any ideas from anyone?
- 06-30-2014, 04:28 PM #3
- 07-04-2014, 08:15 AM #5
- By jpr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 39Last Post: 07-18-2014, 03:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 05:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 09:38 PM
- By Harry_Yambag in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 05:42 PM
- By karthikandhamil in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2014, 11:37 AM