- 1 Posts
I got my gear 2 yesterday, where the hell do I find the options for the push notifications update frequency? My watch gets notifications an hour later and I remember seeing the options screen for it but not sure where to find it again.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-02-2014, 01:02 PM #2
- 07-02-2014, 02:49 PM #3
Re: push notifications?Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"
- 07-02-2014, 03:13 PM #4
- 07-02-2014, 03:23 PM #5
- 07-02-2014, 03:31 PM #6
Re: push notifications?
then I think you should have sympathy for me, as for my area the app has wrong info all the time. i tried it for many days and finally dumped it as it was a random number generator and didn't update even the bogus numbers on a timely and predictable basis.
I'll stick to Weatherbug on my phone to get somewhat reasonably up-to-date temp data. Not perfect, but at least an order of magnitude better than the app that goes with the watch.Verizon Note 2 on 4.4.2 and Gear 2
- 07-03-2014, 04:26 AM #7
- 07-03-2014, 08:56 AM #8
- By nattylou in forum Sony Xperia SReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2014, 07:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 01:42 PM
- By Shivdinho in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:02 AM
- By lingcod777 in forum Android WearReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:31 AM