Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gear 2 Neo timer or stopwatch app

Has anyone noticed that the stopwatch app only goes up to 60 mins and then restarts at 0 after that? Also the timer only goes up to 90 mins, which doesn't work for me. Is there any better timer/stop watch apps? I need it for work, but I also read somewhere about an app called Time stream that will give you interval notifications, which would be great for runs! I just can't seem to find it in the samsung app store. Not a very big selection i'm afraid

Default Re: Gear 2 Neo timer or stopwatch app

my app vCounter is up to 99 mins and 4 countdown/countup timer

Does it work with voice commands?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks Index77 for the info! I wish it went longer then 99 mins though, I need a timer for work, i'm a flight attendant, and some of our flights are over 4hrs! I also wanted a Hiit interval timer for working out, but I don't think there are apps like that yet. I'll def keep my eye on the vCounter though, thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa0831 View Post
    Thanks Index77 for the info! I wish it went longer then 99 mins though, I need a timer for work, i'm a flight attendant, and some of our flights are over 4hrs! I also wanted a Hiit interval timer for working out, but I don't think there are apps like that yet. I'll def keep my eye on the vCounter though, thanks again
    I am planning to update this app to hours:minutes mode in next update. However, it might work in a different way to save battery!

Update may come after 1 months from now since I am working on more apps for Gear

I don't know what is Hiit interval timer! If you explain how this is useful I might code a new app

Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Does it work with voice commands?
    No, but you can record voice note

Is not possible in current version of Tizen. Tizen for wearable is still beta
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

That would be awesome if you could do hours:minutes mode! I would totally use it then
    The interval timer would work something like this: Work for a certain time period and rest for a certain time period. Like 1min on 30 sec rest, 10min run 1 min walk. Because the watch vibrates it would let you know when each time is up There are apps like that for the phone already: Interval Timer, A HIIT Interval Timer, etc. Take a look so you can see what I mean Really appreciate the update

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa0831 View Post
    That would be awesome if you could do hours:minutes mode! I would totally use it then
    The interval timer would work something like this: Work for a certain time period and rest for a certain time period. Like 1min on 30 sec rest, 10min run 1 min walk. Because the watch vibrates it would let you know when each time is up There are apps like that for the phone already: Interval Timer, A HIIT Interval Timer, etc. Take a look so you can see what I mean Really appreciate the update
    I think it is good idea to do HIIT timer. It may have limits .. gear is not a phone. Things are limited

If you tell me how you would use it in your job, I can do it better.. I mean how many timers, max time, etc..
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

The HIIT timer I would use for working out. An Hours:min mode timer is what I would use for work
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Just found this app today: Interval alarm. Its awesome for work outs with intervals! You can program your work and rest and get notified! Looking forward to using it