Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ChargeDevice - see your phone and watch battery levels on your Gear 2

I just noticed the new app, and gave it a try. Once you set an email/password on the phone app, both the phone and Gear 2 battery levels will be shown on the Gear 2.

It's supposed to alert once the phone battery gets to a certain level, but I don't see how to set a level (unless it's some default), nor have I let my phone run down. I did put the phone on the charger, and the Gear 2 app shows that the phone is charging and updates the charging levels. I do have occasional glitches of the phone connecting to the watch, but overall it's worked most of the time.

Default Re: ChargeDevice - see your phone and watch battery levels on your Gear 2

I'm looking for the opposite. Is there any way to view gear 2 battery % from my Samsung phone?

Default Re: ChargeDevice - see your phone and watch battery levels on your Gear 2

what app is it?