First time having BT connection difficulty
I lost the BT connection from phone to watch just a bit ago. Tried to pair it by clicking on BT entry on phone>settings>BT to no avail. Tried rebooting watch. no joy. rebooted phone. no joy. tried disabling/re-einabling BT on watch and making it "visible". no joy. Now I'm getting worried.
The only way I could get it to work was go into Gear Manager and click on "Paired Device">Connect. That got it working again.
I hope this doesn't become a persistent problem.Verizon Note 2 on 4.4.2 and Gear 2
- 07-15-2014, 12:13 PM #2
- 101 Posts
Re: First time having BT connection difficulty
This just happened to me today, for the first time. I had to do just what you said yo get it to work.
Yesterday was the first time I had gone an extended time with the watch disconnected from the phone.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
- By Billy95Tech in forum Google Nexus 9 TabletReplies: 7Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:58 PM
- By 1iwilly in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 40Last Post: 07-18-2014, 03:06 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:39 PM
- By Billy95Tech in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:39 PM