Sell Gear 2 Neo for Gear Live?

tekproph

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Trying to decide whether I should sell my brand new gear neo in order to get the Live or not. My battery life is about 4-5 days in the neo. Having a hard time deciding the benefits of the Live over the Neo. I like the versatility of the live but major battery life sacrifice I've read. Any opinions out there?

Posted via Android Central App

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Trying to decide whether I should sell my brand new gear neo in order to get the Live or not. My battery life is about 4-5 days in the neo. Having a hard time deciding the benefits of the Live over the Neo. I like the versatility of the live but major battery life sacrifice I've read. Any opinions out there?

Posted via Android Central App

I chose NOT to swap my Neo. The Live has no speaker and thus, you cannot use it for calls or playing music if you do that. I really don't see much benefit of the Live over the Neo unless you just prefer Android but when it comes to watches, its all about function and the Neo is just better for me.

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I totally agree. For my usage, Gear 2 is far better. SVoice is not the greatest, but doable... hoping for it to be better with future updates.

I'm using my smartphone much less and less these days, thanks to my Gear 2.