I am looking if i a want to develop an wear app. But i am not interested to publish this on the samsung app store.
So i'm wandering to make it, and run this on my own watch, without publishing to the samsung app store?
- 07-24-2014, 04:23 AM #2
- 07-24-2014, 09:26 AM #3
- 108 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Developer question
1- Request your developer certificate from Samsung by generating a request from IDE using device DUID (unique key per Gear)
2- Develop you app using the SDK and install it on the Gear using the SDK or phone apk (if it is android app not widget)
3- App will work on your gear only
- By crazywhitie in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2014, 09:30 AM
- By Desertnate in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 07-25-2014, 08:09 AM
- By dusty78 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:33 PM
- By jangir in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 07:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:00 PM