I love my Gear 2 neo, and still have hope it will eventually do what I think it is capable

chuckjstone

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I bought the Gear 2 neo with the idea to use it primarily for the fitness features, since it did the same as the Gear Fit, and had more Smart features. I have a big love/hate relationship with it. But it's good to see all the new apps hitting the market, hopefully they will have one that will be able to do what I think the watch is capable of. I wrote up a full review on my blog, check it out let me know what you think , and if you have the same issues (I.e. the HRM during exercise giving me a reading less then my resting heart rate) let me know if you got around that or are just dealing with it like me.
Samsung Gear 2 Review Fitness Features - Workout Wednesday | LoseHappy

Thanks!

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
NEVER, EVER buy a product that MIGHT get upgraded to what you thought it should be. Buy only if the device fulfills your needs on day one. Extras coming down the pike are just icing on the cake. Don't count your chickens and don't assume... :)

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
NEVER, EVER buy a product that MIGHT get upgraded to what you thought it should be. Buy only if the device fulfills your needs on day one. Extras coming down the pike are just icing on the cake. Don't count your chickens and don't assume... :)

Sound advice.

I did buy mine both on what it could do and hopes of what it would do in the future, BUT I had no real idea of what I expected out of a Smartwatch, and I would have been happy with a novelty or a useful device. It turns out that it does pretty much all I really need out of a smartwatch, without anything extra.