Watch-Phone Connection Broken

prubin

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I can connect my Verizon Note 3 to my Samsung Gear 2 but most of the functions from the watch to the phone -- schedule, emails, find my device, etc. -- do not work. It works the other way; I can change watch face from the phone, but I do not seem to be able to get the watch to talk to the phone. I have reset everything (watch, phone, bluetooth connection) and it still does not work. Is my watch broken, my phone broken,or something else? Anyone having the same problem?

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I can connect my Verizon Note 3 to my Samsung Gear 2 but most of the functions from the watch to the phone -- schedule, emails, find my device, etc. -- do not work. It works the other way; I can change watch face from the phone, but I do not seem to be able to get the watch to talk to the phone. I have reset everything (watch, phone, bluetooth connection) and it still does not work. Is my watch broken, my phone broken,or something else? Anyone having the same problem?

Not sure what you mean about watch-to-phone emails and schedule... Are you trying to send an email via the watch? Set an appointment via the watch?
There is currently no support for sending/replying to emails from the Gear 2. You should be able to use S Voice to set appointments. Find my Device should just work, so that is strange...

Do you mean that you did a factory reset of watch and phone? I would try, in this order:
  1. Factory reset watch(Test if that fixes it)
  2. Uninstall/Re-install Gear Manager(Test)
  3. Factory reset phone(Test)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995