Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lizardchest
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Speed dial on the homepage

    HELLO EVERYONE
    Please i need to know if there is an application that let me put my wife mobile number on the home-screen so i can dial my wife fast and directly with just a press of a button instead of going to application then contacts and searching my wife number in the contacts , I really would love to know if some one can help me find an application like that for my gear 2
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Speed dial on the homepage

    You can create a contact with an easy and unique name and your wife's number and then use S voice to call. If S voice is set as the 2-tap app, then it is pretty easy.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Speed dial on the homepage

    Like Prubin, I use S Voice to make calls, among most features like to open apps, text, etc. I set S Voice as my default face watch for quick access. Sometimes though it can be a bit laggy.

    Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Speed dial on the homepage

    Kool I have not even used the S-Voice function yet, I will experiment tomorrow... nice
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Speed dial on the homepage

    i dont like s-voice becouse you need internet connection all the time so it can work , and you have to say the name like 3 or 4 times so it can work correctly , is there any other option instead of s-voice ?
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Speed dial on the homepage

    Quote Originally Posted by Khozib View Post
    i dont like s-voice becouse you need internet connection all the time so it can work , and you have to say the name like 3 or 4 times so it can work correctly , is there any other option instead of s-voice ?
    I have Contacts on the screen directly left of the home screen. If you change your wife's contact info from Jane to .Jane(note the period before the name), it will show up at the top of the contacts list. From home screen --- Swipe left, press contacts, wife is at top of list-swipe to call. Keep in mind that you can swipe left to message and swipe right to call.

    Or you could even put Contacts into one of the slots on the Shortcut clock so you don't even need to change off of the home screen to access.
    Not a one-touch solution, but pretty quick!
    Thanked by:
    Khozib 
    Sammuel1973 likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Speed dial on the homepage

    Quote Originally Posted by lizardchest View Post
    I have Contacts on the screen directly left of the home screen. If you change your wife's contact info from Jane to .Jane(note the period before the name), it will show up at the top of the contacts list. From home screen --- Swipe left, press contacts, wife is at top of list-swipe to call. Keep in mind that you can swipe left to message and swipe right to call.

    Or you could even put Contacts into one of the slots on the Shortcut clock so you don't even need to change off of the home screen to access.
    Not a one-touch solution, but pretty quick!
    Dear friend i did the period thing you told me about and yes it worked my wife name came first but i am very sorry for asking how do you do the next step the one about adding the contacts to the shortcut clock on the home screen because my homescreen have the notification box and the shoe(pedometer) and the settings and i tried to add the contacts to the home screen but it wont work can you please explain me more in details and step by step how to do it and thanks alot in advance
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Speed dial on the homepage

    Quote Originally Posted by Khozib View Post
    Dear friend i did the period thing you told me about and yes it worked my wife name came first but i am very sorry for asking how do you do the next step the one about adding the contacts to the shortcut clock on the home screen because my homescreen have the notification box and the shoe(pedometer) and the settings and i tried to add the contacts to the home screen but it wont work can you please explain me more in details and step by step how to do it and thanks alot in advance
    No problem!
    Gear Manager> Home Screen Styler> Clock> tap the "gear/sprocket" icon to the right of Shortcut Clock> Shortcut Application 1, 2, or 3. You can change all three if you like. Now customize your watch and make it your own!
    Thanked by:
    Khozib 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2014, 10:59 AM
  2. problems with wifi connection on MOTO G 4G
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 03:44 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 11:08 AM
  4. Looking for the preferred method to root the Galaxy tab 3.0 7""
    By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Rooting, ROMs, & Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 09:53 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:13 AM

Posting Permissions