Often when my Verizon Note 3 is connected to my Gear 2, the connection does not fully work. I can get some stuff -- weather, mostly emails -- but more complex stuff does not connect. I have some news apps and just installed the new Wearable Widgets app, and some others, but they do not connect with the Note 3 even though both devices show that they are connected. I have wifi working on the phone but it does not seem to help.
- 08-07-2014, 10:16 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Weak Connection
I have the same problem. Turning off the Bluetooth on the watch not the phone then turn it back on again helps. I also deleted a ton of apps on the watch I wasn't using that helped as well. I notice most of the problems do arise when I use my cars Bluetooth that the apps do not work.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 11-03-2016, 03:27 PM
- By anon(8373095) in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2014, 10:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 03:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 06:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:36 AM