STILL no way to respond on watch to Hangouts messages.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
For me this is THE biggest omission of a much-needed feature. C'mon developers (Google, Samsung, ANYBODY), lets get cracking on programming a way to respond to HO messages from the watch (S voice, or any method, for that matter).

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Maybe you should have less interesting conversations, like the rest of us... ;) lol
But, seriously, if pacosal has made a way to respond with canned, voice or keyboard input shouldn't be much more difficult - I have no idea if that's true, but seems like it would be. I can't imagine why Samsung hasn't done it, unless it's out of spite for Google/Android. The first block is replying at all, in any format. That hurdle is cleared. The rest is just details. :)

anon154738

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, this feature being left off is not OK. Too late for me though I'll be buying a moto 360. It was fun while it lasted.

Posted via Android Central App

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
For me this is THE biggest omission of a much-needed feature. C'mon developers (Google, Samsung, ANYBODY), lets get cracking on programming a way to respond to HO messages from the watch (S voice, or any method, for that matter).

I wasn't crazy about that myself. I don't know why they would fail on that. I'm using the stock messaging app just so I can respond with S Voice since none of the other current smart watches do anything for me.