- 21 Posts
Should I wait?
I'm thinking about purchasing the Gear 2 in the near future. However though, because I've waited too long since the Gear 2's launch, I thought about possibly waiting for the Gear 3 (because it seems that Samsung releases a new Smartwatch every few months) . I understand that the Gear S is coming out this month, is the "Gear S" the "Gear 3", or is it just a standalone? The S doesn't interest me all that much, so I have no intention to buy it. If the S is the next big Smartwatch until the "Gear 4" should I wait for the inevitable price drop of the 2, once the S comes out?
- 09-01-2014, 01:03 AM #2
Re: Should I wait?
I bought Gear 2 to develop apps, and I feel like it's still missing many things... It feels unnatural having to sometimes press a button to see the watch (say if you're sitting somewhere and you glance at it, which does not trigger the "wrist up" motion). I also feel as though the watch is missing key functions... Compass, wifi, etc... That being said, if you want Gear 2, you should definitely wait for the price drop... I mean if you buy it now for 300$ and after two months the price drops to 200$, that's still a lot of money you could have saved... So I would totally wait if I was you.
- 09-01-2014, 01:24 AM #3
- By salmanahmad in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 25Last Post: 09-26-2014, 01:38 PM
- By CoryMeetsWorld in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2014, 04:54 AM
- By jaycrewz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 09-05-2014, 07:55 PM
- By agr1994 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 13Last Post: 08-30-2014, 06:55 PM
- By brick58 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 08-30-2014, 04:04 AM