Gear 2 neo calendar schedule app?

Douglas Yarnold

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Is there a Gear 2 Neo app that lets the watch alert me to upcoming scheduling events?
There is a Schedule App, but I'm not sure what it does or how to use it. I haven't found anything on the net
to explain how to use Schedule.

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Is there a Gear 2 Neo app that lets the watch alert me to upcoming scheduling events?
There is a Schedule App, but I'm not sure what it does or how to use it. I haven't found anything on the net
to explain how to use Schedule.

Do you use the stock email/calendar app? If you use those, you don't need anything additional on you watch. The notifications will automatically pop up on the watch, just like the phone.

Harry_Yambag

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
trying to figure out how to do that

Just put an apt or event in your calendar on your phone. You will get the notification of the event on your phone and your watch. If this is not working for you, go into your gear manager, notifications, and make sure you have "schedule" (it looks like the calendar app) checked.

Peter Buttigieg

May 30, 2015
Visit site
When an event or notification is displayed on the watch, is there a way of keeping that on the watch until you have read it. All the apps I can find automatically drop the message off the screen after a few seconds ?

Hielko

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
There is the notification app that shows on the app icon the number of unread notifications. All notifications stay on the watch until you remove them.

Posted via the Android Central App

Harry_Yambag

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
When an event or notification is displayed on the watch, is there a way of keeping that on the watch until you have read it. All the apps I can find automatically drop the message off the screen after a few seconds ?

I use the stock calendar app and the notification stays on the watch until I snooze or dismiss it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo