I am so frustrated... please help

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I have been looking at what sort of cool apps to download for the gear 2 but every time I find one I'm interested in I can't find where to download it.

Latest example is watchstyler. I see lots of people seem to like it but I can't find it in the galaxy apps app. I've seen a post where someone mentioned it's 'top left' in the 'clock category'... where the hell is the clock category? If I open Galaxy Apps and choose the category tab it has games, music and entertainment, tools etc but not clocks.... if I search for watchstyler or watch styler it says not found. If I click the gear tab it seems to be all S2 apps...

If I go to playstore it only has watchstyler for gear fit.

If I just Google watchstyler download and follow a tizen download link it takes me to Facebook and there's nothing to download from there... wtf? Why does it seem like rocket science?

Same drama applies when I tried to find beatobox... and many others...

Help please...

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
As I said in my post that watch styler says it's for the gear fit I want the one for the gear 2.

And I am not able to find the clock category in the galaxy app... ummm... can you read my post again lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12