IR Blaster built in

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I hadn't noticed that there is an ir blaster built in to the Neo, the tv remote operates independently of the phone. A nice touch.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Is it worth the money to just splurge on one of these watches? I am curious about them and for a novelty item the price seems high at first glance

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
if you are an active person that is busy all the time or maybe you drive a lot then it is totally worth it. I blew 300$ on a toy essentially and I love it. It's got a full fitness suite and the notifications are great. Taking phone calls and responding to a text is great. I had the original gear (went and bought it a week before the new watch came out and exchanged it) and it is a fantastic watch after having that. If you have a galaxy gear, it is supposed to get the upgrade to Tizen so if you don't want to drop another 2-300 for an upgrade and don't care about the hardware additions then keep it.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
if you are an active person that is busy all the time or maybe you drive a lot then it is totally worth it. I blew 300$ on a toy essentially and I love it. It's got a full fitness suite and the notifications are great. Taking phone calls and responding to a text is great. I had the original gear (went and bought it a week before the new watch came out and exchanged it) and it is a fantastic watch after having that. If you have a galaxy gear, it is supposed to get the upgrade to Tizen so if you don't want to drop another 2-300 for an upgrade and don't care about the hardware additions then keep it.

I have the note 3...will the new ones work with it.?

Sent from my SM-N900T

Civuck

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Unless I've overlooked it, there doesn't seem to be a way to have multiple room groups of IR devices eg. Bedroom, Living Room, Office.

Cam anyone else confirm?

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The IR blaster controls my Sony TV and my dish Network reciever. Works just as good as the remotes that came with the TV and reciever.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App