Duplicate Notifications

pkguy323

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I just got the Gear 2 Neo and am really enjoying this new area of productivity.

Something I need to figure out how to correct:

When I get a new email notification, I get about 3-6 of them per email on the Neo. Sometimes it's 3...sometimes it's 6. No reasoning to it. This is from the Android Mail app Version 6 on my ATT Note 3.

Has this/Is this an issue from prior?

SnoShark87

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
+1!

I have this EXACT same problem, not just mail. ALL application notifications, sooo annoying. Calendar notifications up to 5 times, Google Now notifications, same thing.

Bringing it back if they don't fix it, the notification management is not good.

Hope someone has a solution.

SnoShark87

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm... question for you guys, which version of Android are you running? I'm still on Jellybean, and I'm rooted, wondering if KitKat fixes it?

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a note 2 on vzw and have similar problem too. I'm on jellybean 4.3 stock.

And I have the G2Neo.

Posted via Android Central App

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Hmm... I haven't encountered this issue yet on my Gear 2. I have it paired to my Sprint Note 2 running stock 4.3 Jellybean.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Gear 2 Neo today, I'm on AT&T network, with a Note 3 and I'm running Kitkat. Haven't been getting duplicate notifications.

pkguy323

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I changed mail apps from Mail 6 to Mail 4 and the duplicates stopped. When the watch and gear updated, I reset it. Seems to have fixed some of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Volkers84

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Is there a fix for this? It started happening to me today on my notifications... All except text messages and calls...