Battery Life?

godsidekurt

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys! I got my Neo today and am loving it! The only thing that I will have to tweek and figure out is the batter. Im sure because its my first day with it Ive been using it more than normal...but my S4 has been draining pretty rapidly. Then I got to thinking...does this have to do with not having Kit Kat and that whole Bluetooth low energy thing? (Iam on Verizon). I wondered how you guys have been doing with battery life specifically on the phone? I am sure the number of notifications impacts it alot...how many apps are you checking to get notifications from? Any things you have found to make the battery impact it less? For example since Im basically leaving bluetooth on 24/7 I dont really need NFC on anymore since I was using that to turn on and off bluetooth when I entered my car....hoping that nets some battery.

sean2021

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I bought the Gear Fit and am also seeing a rather large increase in battery usage, normally I loose around 1-3% a night, but since I purchased the Fit i've been loosing around 40% battery per night.

DKYang

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Just putting my input. I charged it to 100% last night to use the sleep tracker and this morning I saw 33%. Apparently I was in deep sleep 82% of the time. So I must have been dancing in my sleep for the battery to drain that much. Still getting used it since I got it yesterday. I turned off the wake up gesture since I notice any small movements when I'm on the computer(the motion of putting your hands on the keyboard or scratching my head) can trigger the screen to turn on which is annoying since it uses up battery life. I don't remember the GG being that sensitive.

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
If there's someone out there that's a hobbiest, I would consider buying a miniature battery pack that , 1... attaches to the a bottom half of the watch with the charging pack attached all the time, I figure i can expand my band and still have room to keep the charging pack attached, or 2... re-invent the charging pack with a battery inside it's casing, so that it could work like an extended battery and still have the capablility of charging the pack and the watch when you plug in the A/C power source or an external battery.. I would definitely buy one if it'll get me through a couple of weeks or more withing having to charge it every 3 days.. Who's up for the challenge? I know that you won't have use of the heart rate monitor, but as long as you can remove the pack, what's it matter... also, me, personally... I didn't buy the watch for the monitor feature anyway... that was just a bonus feature..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1