Galaxy Gear 2: Who is in line to get one

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
So, how many people are going to get the new Gear 2....lets here it!

I'm counting down to April 8th........ :-$

Last edited by a moderator:

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Who is in line to get one

So, how many people are going to get the new Gear 2....lets here it!

I'm counting down to April 8th........ :-$

Since you #1, I be #2...

Crazy about my Galaxy Gear, and it gives up the fun. Going to latch on to the Gear 2 on Day 1..

Contemplating on selling my GG...Was thinking about giving it to my wife, who has a S4, but lately she has been kind of mean. Dunno on that.

Standing tall in the #2 spot.. :D

johnmltb33

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site

Count me all IN! Held off on the Gear, but now with increased functions and changeable bands, time to move.

anon367353

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site

Gear 2 compatible with:

- S5 / S4 / S3 / S4 Zoom/ S4 Active / S4 mini
- Note3 Neo / Grand2 / Note3 / Note 2 / Mega6.3 / Mega 5.8 /
- Note 10.1 2014 / Note pro 12.2 / Note Pro 10.1 / Note pro 8.4 / Tab pro 12.2.

karycam

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site

If Samsung has some sort of trade in program YES if not I will stick with my Galaxy Gear till they stop supporting it.

Everlast716

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site

I love my pebble but I am super stoked for the Gear 2! I want one day one, just hope it is priced right!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I love my pebble but I am super stoked for the Gear 2! I want one day one, just hope it is priced right!

I also luv my Pebble, but since purchasing the Galaxy Note3, I just gotta have the Galaxy Gear2 to go with it....SMILE

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yep I am buying the Gear 2! Looking forward to being able to coordinate my workout routines by tracking my heart rate. I am currently using my Mioalpha Heart Rate watch but would love to just use the Gear 2 for everything. I already have the Galaxy Gear love it! Even without a lot of app development for the first gear it comes in handy with notifications and caller id!

Samsung Galaxy S4 32gb Edition +64gb on AT&T!

Everlast716

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
For anyone who is in the market for a fitness tracker, I came across an amazing one yesterday and couldn't resist pre-ordering it. It has to be the most useful fitness device I've ever come across. Check out the link below and decide for yourself. I bought the pair because I do a lot of boxing workouts and it can track both arms for form and power. I think this coupled with the gear 2 is gonna be a superb combo!. https://moov.cc/referral/45C22BF64F

mars2304

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Won't decide until I see if available apps will be better. The Galaxy gear can be rooted and then run ANY android app.. even with bluetooth tethered data. I don't think that could be done with the tizen os on the gear 2.

Posted via Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Ha! Not going to happen

Yup, forget any trade in program.. I am selling mine. In fact, I think I will put it on Ebay the next couple days. I am taking anything north of $140. I had it since October. It is scratchless and works perfect, and I didn't pay but $209 + tax for it..I get anything over $140, I am good with that. Plus, I throw in about $20 worth of screen protectors for free. In the meantime, my black Pulsar Chronograph was mad when I got the Gear, and for a week I tried wearing both. :D.. That didn't turn out to good. :D.. I sell the Gear now, I can wear my black Pulsar until the April 8 or 11th..:cool:

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

My Best Buy was offloading the original Gears for 80.00 bucks last week (no joke). Must have been local because my friend up in Seattle went to his to get the same deal and they didnt have them at that price. I bough him one and mailed it.

I skipped the first because I hated how the camera was on the strap. That was the only reason. The Gear 2 looks much better and I can't wait to replace this crappy Pebble.